- The envelope printer is stripped to the frame.
- The printer frame is cleaned, primed and painted.
- We replace all printer ink rollers, water metering rollers, water form rollers, plate cylinders and shafts, blanket cylinder and shaft, bearings and bushings, and belts.
- We replace printer pusher chains, solenoids, and oil lines and fittings.
- We rewire the envelope printer and install new micro switches.
- We rebuild the ink fountains and feeders and vacuum pump.
- Our rebuilt envelope printer comes with a 90-day warranty covering parts and labor that are installed by Jetwarehouse technicians.
- We provide 2-days of installation and training. The customer must secure an electrician to hookup the envelope printer.
- Our rebuilt Halm Jet Presses come with an operator’s manual.
Please check our list of available envelope printers. If you do not find the right printer, please e-mail your inquiry and we will contact you as soon as one is available.